This winter’s online exercise classes and workday stretching
Aker Care continues to offer online exercise classes throughout the winter.
The goal is to increase the blood circulation, prevent muscle tension and discomfort especially in the back, shoulders and neck.
– Where: Teams – join from the workplace or the home office
– Duration: 15 minutes
– Two alternative sessions each week: Mondays at 11:15 and Fridays at 12:15
– Start-up is Janaury 10. You sign up for a series that runs until Easter.
– No need for gym wear or any equipment
– Sign up: go tobooking/groupactivities
– The instructions are in Norwegian, but the exercises are easy to follow for everyone regardless of language
Online strength exercise and cardio:
– When: Tuesdays at 15.30 -16.00 – start January 11
– Exercise suitable for everyone – exercise variations (easier and harder)
– You sign up for a series that runs until Easter. Invitations will be sent every week, you can accept or decline as you see fit
– Sign up at booking/groupactivities
Online muscle tension relief and mobility workout
– When: Wednesdays at 15.30-16.00 – start January
– Exercise suitable for everyone – relieve muscle tension and increase flexibility.
– You sign up for a series that runs until Christmas. Invitations will be sent every week, you can accept or decline as you see fit
– Sign up atbooking/groupactivities
All classes take place on Teams or Vimeo and are free of charge for all employees. If you cannot participate in the live session you can view the recordings at a later time, the password is akercare: Recordings of all exercises