Appointments and services are available to employees from companies and locations that have a service agreement with Aker Care. Read more here.
Please note that a co-pay of NOK 150 per personal health consultation will be charged to the employee. The fee should be paid by bankcard or by vipps after each consultation.
Externals and hired-ins are welcome to use Aker Care services, but since externals are not covered by an Aker Care membership a fee for the services will be charged to each individual according to the attached pricelist.
- Select «Individual Consultations» if you need an appointment regarding a personal health issue or a Fit for Travel/Offshore medical exam.
- Select «Occupational Health and Health Promotion» for requests on behalf of a group or department. These services are mainly intended for management.
- Select «Group activities and courses» if you would like to attend a health/lifestyle course or group exercise class
Opening hours during the summer holiday:
- Aker Care Fornebu will be closed from Monday July 16 through Friday July 27
- Aker Care Egersund will be closed from Monday July 16 through Friday August 3
- Aker Care Stavanger will be closed from Monday July 16 through Friday August 10
- Aker Care Bergen/Ågotnes will be closed from Monday July 23 through Friday August 10. Partly staffed (reduced service) from August 13 to August 17
- Aker Care Trondheim will be closed from Monday July 9 through Friday July 27
If you experience problems with the online booking or you have other inquiries please contact Aker Care by phone: 40 00 48 50. In case of any medical emergency, please call 113.