This fall’s online exercise classes and workday stretching
Aker Care offers the following online training this fall:
The goal is to increase the blood circulation, prevent muscle tension and discomfort especially in the back, shoulders and neck.
- Where: Teams – join from the workplace or the home office
- Duration: 15 minutes
- When: Fridays at 12:15
- Start-up is September 5.
- No need for gym wear or any equipment
- Sign up: go to Booking/group activities and classes, choose the tab physical activity (fysisk aktivitet)
- The instructions are in Norwegian, but the exercises are easy to follow for everyone regardless of language
Online training: weekly digital training session:
Sign up for the week’s digital exercise session. Work out when it’s convenient for you!
- A new exercise class will be posted every Monday at 12.00
- Start 5 September.
- Different types of exercise each week: circuit training, core, pulse, relaxation/mobility and tabata
- The training sessions generate a video bank where all the sessions will be available for the rest of the year.
- Registration: go to Booking/group activities and classes/physical activity/online activities (nettbasert aktivitet)
Both classes are free of charge for all employees with access to Aker Care services.