Healty Back & Neck – starting in September!
The goal is to provide theoretical information and exercises to help prevent back- and neck pain, alleviate existing pain, strengthen the muscles, and promote motivation to get started with regular exercise. You will get a better understanding of what you can do to keep your back and neck healthy, strong and pain free.
Target group: employees with current or recurrent back and/or neck pain
- Introductory webinar with physiotherapist: “back and neck pain – exercise as prevention and treatment”
- Wednesday September 13 at 9.00 – 9.30 in Norwegian
- Wednesday September 13 at 10.00 – 10.30 in English
- Group exercise on Vimeo with physiotherapist:
- Every Wednesday for 11 weeks from 09.00 – 09.30
- Start-up Wednesday September 20
- Access to recordings of webinar and all exercise classes
- All participants will receive a training program and must commit to exercise at least once a week on their own in addition to the group session
- Sign-up here
- The course is free of charge for all employees
- If you have any questions, please contact Aker Care Exercise at Katrine.Vannebo@falck.com