Healthy Back – webinar and online exercise classes
The goal with this course is to provide theoretical information followed-up by exercises to help prevent back pain, alleviate existing pain and strengthen the muscles. Participants will gain an increased understanding of what they can do to keep their back healthy, strong and pain free.
Target group: employees with current or recurrent back pains/problems
- Introductory lecture on Teams with physiotherapist. The goal is to increase knowledge about the back muscles and anatomy, as well as increased motivation to get started with the program:
- Tuesday May 4 at 10.30 – 11.15 in Norwegian
- Thursday May 6 at 10.30 – 11.15 in English
- Online group exercise classes with physiotherapist every Tuesday for 8 weeks from 08.00 to 08.30.
- Start-up exercise groups is Tuesday 11 May
- All participants must exercise at least once a week on their own in addition to the group session
- The course is free of charge for all employees
- Sign-up on akercare.com/booking
Questions? Please contact Aker Care physiotherapist John Sagflaat at firstname.lastname@example.org