Webinar: noise in the workplace
Many employees can experience noise in the workplace. Noise is defined as unwanted sound and can be both irritating and harmful to health.
Aker Care is offering two informative webinars: one for office-workers and one for operators. Sign-up to enhance your knowledge about noise, health risks, and how to minimize and prevent noise exposure.
Webinar: Noise in the office
• November 21 at 11.00 (Norwegian speech, English text)
• What guidelines apply to noise in the office workplace?
• Are there any preventive measures against noise in open office landscapes?
Webinar: Noise in the Industry
• November 21 at 09.00 (Norwegian speech, English text)
• How loud does the noise have to be before you should or must use hearing protection?
•Which factors increase or reduce the risk of hearing loss/damage?
Click here to register your participation.
The webinars will be available in recordings on akercare.com after November 22.
The speaker is Kjell-Egil Bogfjellmo Haug, HSE advisor and physiotherapist at Aker Care.