This year’s influenza vaccine
Until 1 December, this year’s influenza vaccine has been reserved for the target/risk groups. Now the vaccination of the population in general can begin.
Unfortunately, the demand for vaccines is greater than what the suppliers are able to deliver. The availability of influenza vaccines in the Aker Care clinics is therefore very limited this year. As we assume that all employees in the risk groups are already vaccinated, we will offer the vaccines we have on a first-come-first-serve basis. The vaccine is free of charge for all employees.
Status as of December 1:
- Aker Care Fornebu (Including Tranby and Moss): Has a limited number of vaccines available. For vaccination please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aker Care Egersund: No vaccines available
- Aker Care Stavanger: No vaccines available
- Aker Care Bergen: No vaccines available
- Aker Care Trondheim: Has a limited number of vaccines available. For vaccination please contact: email@example.com
We are constantly working to obtain more influenza vaccines, all Aker Care clinics have orders with several suppliers. We will update this post if / when we get access to more vaccines.
You can contact your GP (fastlege) or check with your local health authorities if there is no vaccines available at your local Aker Care clinic.