Corona – vaccine recommendation for autumn 2023
The Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH) recommends that the following groups should take a booster dose of coronavirus vaccine before the autumn/ winter season 2023/2024:
- adults aged 65 years and above, and residents in nursing homes
- adults aged 18-64 years who are in a risk group
- adolescents aged 12-17 years with severe underlying conditions
- children aged aged from 6 months up to, and including, 11 years with severe underlying conditions if the child’s doctor considers it necessary
- pregnant women in their second and third trimesters. Vaccination in the first trimester can be considered if there are underlying conditions that give a significantly increased risk.
Read more about the vaccine and the risk groups at here.
Note: Aker Care does not offer corona vaccination. The corona vaccine is offered free of charge to everyone in the risk groups in the municipality you live in. Go to your municipality’s website to learn where you can get the vaccine.