Welcome back to the office – take the ergonomic self-assessment!
Finally we can return to the office and the workplace. Do you want to do a self-assessement of how your workstation is set-up? Click here for ergonomic checklist.
Some important ergonomic principles:
- Vary your body positioning during the day and make sure that you are sitting or standing comfortably.
- Breathe, relax the shoulders and make sure that your forearms are supported.
- Take short breaks throughout the day, go for walks in the office area or on the stairs.
- Regular exercise prevents musculoskeletal disorders – you are welcome to join Aker Care’s weekly training classes. See digital and local training offers at akercare.com/booking.
- If ergonomic follow-up is needed individually or as a group, contact your local Aker Care clinic.