New: Healthy Back & Neck – webinar and online exercise classes starting in October
The goal is to provide theoretical information followed-up by exercises to help prevent neck pain, alleviate existing pain, strengthen the muscles and increase the motivation to get started with exercise. Participants will get a good understanding of what they can do to keep their neck and back healthy, strong and pain free.
Target group: employees with current or recurrent neck and/or back pains and problems
- Introductory lecture on Vimeo with physiotherapist. The theme is: back and neck pain – exercise as prevention and treatment
- Tuesday October 25 at 9.00 – 9.30 in Norwegian
- Thursday October 25 at 10.00 – 10.30 in English
- Group exercise on Vimeo with physiotherapist:
- Every Tuesday for 8 weeks from 09.00 – 09.30
- Start-up Tuesday November 1
- Access to recordings of webinar and all exercise classes
- The course is free of charge for all employees
- All participants will receive a training program for back and neck and must exercise at least once a week on their own in addition to the group session
- Sign-up on akercare.com/booking Note: shift to the tab “Group activities & Classes” on the top of the booking page to see the folder “nettbaserte kurs” and then “Healthy back and neck”.
If you have any questions, please contact Aker Care Exercise at Katrine.Vannebo@falck.com