Healthy Neck – webinar and online exercise classes
Target group: employees with current or recurrent neck pains/problems
Goal: to provide theoretical information followed-up by exercises to help prevent neck pain, alleviate existing pain and strengthen the muscles. Give employees an increased understanding of what they can do themselves to keep their neck healthy, strong and pain free.
- Introductory lecture on Teams with Aker Care physiotherapist where the goal is to increase knowledge about the neck muscles and anatomy, as well as increased motivation to get started with the program:
- Thursday January 28 at 10.30 – 11.15 in Norwegian
- Tuesday February 2 at 10.30 – 11.15 in English
- Group exercise on Teams with Aker Care physiotherapist every Tuesday for 8 weeks from 08.00 to 08.30.
- Start-up Tuesday 9 February.
- All participants must exercise at least once a week on their own in addition to the group session.
Sign-up: go to booking/groupactivities
If you have any questions regarding this course, please contact Aker Care physiotherapis John Sagflaat at firstname.lastname@example.org